The purpose of this role is to grow new business within the automotive fleet industry, evolving market segment and to identify, consult and sell vehicles to fleet account customers.
This role will work within the business community and local government agencies to build relationships and drive vehicle purchase programs together with developing and supporting distributor fleet departments. Managing a professional and dynamic local fleet team to support and maintain relationships with key Accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Actively prospect for and promote the fleet, tender and government sales of products throughout the Middle East region, and identify opportunities to increase new car sales.
• Work with the respective Sales Managers in order to implement the pre-owned vehicles strategy
• Develop and support distributor fleet departments in the above activities, monitor and report distributor fleet sales activities
• Support annual fleet incentive programs for the region, and identify opportunities to increase sales and profits.
• Analysis of competitor actions, pricing and product offering
• Preparation of annual operational planning templates related to product and pricing
• Preparation of fleet market share analysis reports for periodic review and annual planning
• In country support of the country managers to implement a fleet strategy
• Complete coordination with the GD`s to implement the Corporate Identity of the Certified Pre Owned cars
• Providing and sharing KPI of performance following guidelines of the company
A reputed automotive company